Wow! So I was nominated by Deanna from https://comfortinganxious.com
She is lovely, she hasn’t been blogging for long. Yet we blog is amazing, she’s posts about her battle with anxiety & depression. Which is close to my heart, as I have battled depression and currently still have my daily battles with my anxiety!
I was amazed to get this nomination, as I honestly thought no one really read my blog. This nomination comes a few days after, I wrote a post about quitting blogging, so it’s really given my a confidence boost within the blogging community. I’m just a normal mom of 3, a SAHM, student and all round “random” person.
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
• Thank the person who gave you the award
• Include a link to their blog
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
I have been asked to select 15 bloggers that I have recently discovered and follow, I also nominate all of the below blogs/bloggers;
The bloggers I nominated are:
The dadfather: dadfatherblog.wordpress.com
Ember – Relentlessly purple: relentlessypurple.com
This Mummy Rocks: thismummyrocks.com
Yule Times: yuletimes.com
7 Facts about me!
1. I’m massively scared of the dark! I still sleep with a light on, or have the tv on with very low sound!
2. I’m left handed and can’t teach our 3 children how to write, they’re all right handed. As i cover my writing they can’t follow the flow.
3. I went to a catholic primary and high school.
4. I LOVE finding out useless and random facts, i will spend hours googling facts for no reason at all.
5. I grew up in a household where domestic violence was “normal” i was also abused myself by my parents. They finally got divorced a few years ago, I no longer speak to any of them.
6. I have never been aboard, i’m scared of flying, going on a boat and a train!!
7. I have suffered with severe anxiety since the age of 8. I have gone to therapy many times, each time they say this is due to my childhood. I am slowly getting better and want to explore the world, also to make sure our children dont miss out.
Thanks for reading.